For optimal safety and performance, Lexus recommends servicing your vehicle every 5,000 miles or 6 months.
The Lexus Minor Maintenance Schedule service checklist occurs at the following mileage intervals: 5,000, 10,000, 20,000, 25,000, 35,000, 40,000, 50,000, 55,000, 65,000, 70,000, 80,000, 85,000, 95,000 100,000, etc. This maintenance schedule applies to all Lexus vehicles 2001 and newer.
Lexus Minor Maintenance consists of the following maintenance checks:
- Change engine oil and oil filter
- Reset maintenance reminder light
- Rotate tires & inspect condition
- Set and note tire pressure, including spare
- Measure & inspect brake linings/drums/hoses
- Measure & inspect brake pads/discs
- Install windshield washer fluid
- Inspect all fluids and top off if necessary
- Road test